Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gonna try this on Turkey Day

Okay, I read the review and some said to decrease the butter by 1/2 cup and add more sour cream, that's what I'm gonna do...

Baked Corn
Rated:

Submitted By: Rhonda Mellott
Photo By: Truffles
Servings: 11



"This old southern recipe goes well with all kinds of meals. Especially at the holidays. It is always requested at all the holiday meals, and there is never any left! This is a very easy recipe to prepare. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com."
Ingredients:
1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
1/2 cup sour cream 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 eggs
1 (12 ounce) package corn muffin mix

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Combine the whole-kernel corn, cream-style corn, sour cream, melted butter or margarine, beaten eggs and corn muffin mix. Mix well and pour into one 9x13 inch baking pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2010 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 11/14/2010

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a "corn pudding" recipe I have stashed somewhere. I love it. Unfortunately, if I don't serve just plain old corn on Turkey day, I will have a full-blown mutiny on my hands.....

    ReplyDelete